All,
Please see the training invitation copy from an email shared with me from Central Board Director, Jason Shepherd....
My name is Caitlin Rose, and I am the Clean Cities Coordinator for the Triangle Clean Cities Coalition, housed at Triangle J Council of Governments. I’m reaching out to you today to let you know about an upcoming training opportunity for first responders related to Alternative Fuel Vehicles, facilitated by the National Fire Protection Association. The training is open to 50 attendees, and will occur from 8-5 on Tuesday October 27th. See the attached flyer for more details (registration can be found here: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07ehcd57xwae6b2a62&oseq=&c=&ch=). Would you be able to help distribute this opportunity through your channels? I’ve been trying to reach first responders in the Triangle region, but attendees from anywhere in NC are welcome!
Thank you!
-Caitlin
Caitlin Rose
Planner II – Energy and Environment
Triangle J Council of Governments
4307 Emperor Boulevard, Suite 110, Durham, NC 27703
(o) 919-558-2709 | (m) 703-786-2146
crose@tjcog.org | www.tjcog.org